Rentals in Ambler>Question Details

Sohee Lim, Renter in Ambler, PA

I am looking to rent a 3 bed/2 bath townhome for around $1700-1800/month in Ambler/North Wales/Norristown/Plymouth Meeting area.

Asked by Sohee Lim, Ambler, PA Sun Jul 15, 2012

Where can I get the most for the same price? Right now I am paying $1900/month in Ambler. The location doesn't really matter - I am trying to keep the cost down.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Ambler

Answers

4
I myself live there now in something just like that in Ambler. Your price range is right on point for what you are looking for. Be in touch and I can help you out! mblum@weichert.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 6, 2013
We have a house in East Norriton, PA. Available in January. Quiet culdesac. Convenient to Germantown Pike. Email me at lindy.johnson06@verizon.net
Close to new hospital. 3-4 bedrooms/ 2 bathrooms/ 270+year old farmhouse -
Charming, quiet, friendly neighbors, yard, wrap around porch.
We had to relocate for job - we have renters and will either rent or sell in spring.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
I have a three bedroom, two bath apartment, not a townhouse, in Ambler. It rents for $1,389.00/month. Also, I am pet friendly. See my ad with many pictures on trulia and craigs list.

Call me if interested.

Joel
215-704-5393
Hello Sohee,

There are a few rentals currently available in these areas that are listed online for less than what you are paying now..
If you would like help, contact me. It costs nothing.
Good luck in your search.

Donna Haase
Long and Foster Blue Bell
215-654-5900 ext 5809