Rentals in Tampa>Question Details

Kathalina Pi…, Renter in

I am looking to relocate to Florida from Virginia by the end of June early July and looking for a Realtor to help me find a place to live.

Asked by Kathalina Pires, Sat May 4, 2013

1 vote Share Flag Rentals in Tampa

Answers

10
Kathleen Long’s answer
Hi there I can provide you the perfect tool to start your search and it is a great resource. Feel free to email or call me at 813 470 0047 or kathleenlong@921be.com to send you a search tool that gives you 24/7 access!
Hi Again,

Also I wanted to mention that if you have at least a 640 credit score and are able to qualify for an FHA, VA, Conventional or USDA mortgage and are a first time homebuyer (can't have owned in the past 3 years), the State of Florida has Bond money that can give you up to $7,500 to buy a house. You MUST work with an APPROVED lender to get this money but there is plenty of money available so do not let a non-approved lender tell you otherwise!

Call or send me an email and I'll send you the details. Or if you have had a short sale or other credit issue that may prevent you from getting a typical mortgage, try GTE Financial credit union. One of my tenants was able to get a mortgage just 3 months after closing a short sale.

Alma
Alma @ SoldOnTampa.com
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
813.244.9898
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898
What part of Florida are you moving to?

Thank you.

Lauren Kydes
Floridas Best Realty
954-415-4478
lauren@floridasbestrealty.com
I am happy to work with you. My area of expertise is south tampa. Is this your preferred location? I only do sales, no rentals. Please let me know and thanks! Mary ann
Hi Kathalina,

If you are looking for a rental it may be difficult to find a Realtor willing to help you unless you agree to compensate a Realtor from your own pocket. Sometimes the listing Realtor will only offer $100 to a realtor on a rental. With the high cost of gas, it may not even cover the cost for the agent to pay for her gas.

Also be very careful when renting from an individual owner that you do a background check to verify the owner has equity. Even if an owner currently is not in foreclosure, they may decide to do a Short Sale. You may then be required to allow Realtors in to show the property with their clients, not fun.

If you are just needing "temporary" housing until you can become an owner, I highly recommend simply renting in an apartment complex.

Otherwise if the landlord purchased in the last year or two you should be okay. Or if the owner has lots of equity. If not, if let's say the A/C breaks, he/she may not have the money to fix it. It gets very hot in the Summers in Tampa.

Alma
I and Homeward Real Estate would be happy to work with you. What are you looking for? Rental or home purchase?
Are you moving here for a job? If so, what area are you looking at?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
Exit Bayshore Realty
Licensed Realtor-Carlos Orozco
5223 Macdill Ave Tampa,Florida 33611
Cell-813-470-9828
Email-shortsalecarlos@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
8134 5823 24. a minimum of 25 characters
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013