Rentals in Houston>Question Details

joeldmack, Renter in Houston, TX

I am looking to relocate from Mckinney, TX to the Spring area. I have poor credit but strong rental and employment.

Asked by joeldmack, Houston, TX Tue Apr 2, 2013

I have no problem with the deposit or rent just need a 4 bedroom house for 1500 or less. Can some one help me?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Houston

Answers

5
There are 10 properties available from 1250-1500 at this time in KleinISD/Spring.
I know the area well.
Check out my website and send me a messege, I will be happy to forward you the search.
I would be happy to help. the Spring area is very large and it would help me to narrow the search if you could tell me where you will be working. The price is realistic with the good rental history and employment a plus. please email, call, or text me your details so I can get your search started.

Cathy Kinney
Remax Vintage
cathykinney612@gmail.com
281 469 3425
713 823 5896(cell/text)
I have a home available for lease near Spring. Pls feel free to contact me.
Great! I am looking to move into Klien Isd area, where is it located?
Flag Tue Apr 2, 2013
I like to send my clients a list with applications and instructions to make your application look more presentable. If you have good rental and employment history, you have a great chance of getting your application accepted with maybe a double deposit, or first and last month's rent along with the security deposit.

If you have pets, most accept on a "case by case" basis and require a security deposit of 200-500 per pet depending on the situtation and the landlords wishes.

There are actually 3 different areas of Spring: KleinISD /Tomball area,
The Woodlands/Spring/Conroe, and East Spring with Spring ISD as their schools.

With you be realistic about the 1500 range, I should be able to find you something perfect.

Check out my website and send me an email if you would like me to send you some specific searches to you.
Joe,

There are plenty of properties within 5 miles of Spring in this price range, but keep in mind this market is booming with the Exxon Mobile campus being built near by. 10,000 new employees in this one area are going to take up many of the nice rentals quickly.

Poor credit will likely limit you to the less than desirable properties. This simply might mean properties backing to a busy road or a little rough on the edges regarding carpets/paint. Many of the landlords that would accept you will be looking for additional deposits on top of the normal deposit. This is the trade off for your poor credit in the past. The strong rental referral and employment is a plus!

Our office can help you. Send me a note and we can discuss when your coming, if you have pets, etc.

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc.