Rentals in Los Angeles>Question Details

lalabird18, Renter in Los Angeles, CA

I am looking to move to the LA area next year around March. It will be my boyfriend, our 2 kids & myself. Whats the best area to move to?

Asked by lalabird18, Los Angeles, CA Thu Jan 31, 2013

Our kids will be 1 & 5 years old at this time. Also, does anyone know if I can apply for Section 8/HUD before I move that way so it can help me find a place.

Answers

5
Jamie Tian’s answer

Congrats on your decision to move to Los Angeles!

I would be happy to help find a home for you and your family. I specialize in the Los Angeles area and would be happy to email you information about some properties for sale throughout Los Angeles so you can take a look/compare and decide for yourself where the best area for you and your family is.

Please feel free to contact me anytime at (310) 717-1321 or JamieTian@RodeoRE.com with any questions or details regarding your home requirements.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
Web Reference: http://www.JamieTian.com
Really depends on your taste. There is no telling unless you give a bit more details on what kind of area or community you desire. I also agree with everyone thus far that the valley is one of the best places to raise a family. Depending on what school you would like for your children will also narrow down your choices along with the price ranges.
I agree with both Carolina and CP below. The Valley has a variety of price range housing.
The best approach is to work with an Agent that knows the area. Give me a call. I am in the Valley.
I am not sure where you are moving from and how familiar you are with LA, but prices can vary widely in the LA area. It may better to approach your question by knowing what your budget is, then one can answer the question based on that.
Well the best place to raise kids in LA is the valley. Send me your contact info so we can chat. Caroline.wcli@gmail.com

Caroline Harabedian
818-967-9626
lalabird18@gmail.com, dont currently have a phone but can check my email daily or get on chat
Flag Thu Jan 31, 2013