Rentals in El Cajon>Question Details

William Warr…, Renter in San Diego County, CA

I am looking to move to San Diego. Can I find a nice rent to own for 1800.00?

Asked by William Warren, San Diego County, CA Tue Jun 7, 2011

Area codes are 91942, 91941, 92119, 92120 or 92115

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in El Cajon

Answers

4
Beware of the ads that advertise RENT TO OWN with a beautiful house and website that brings you to a link to run your credit report
Call a rEALTOR , I can do a search if you like, call me anytime
There are many nice rentals in San Diego, but rent to own is a little harder to come by. Contact an agent in San Diego who can look through the MLS listings for you and see if any meet that criteria.

Richard Schulman
Yes, easily. That is an average rental price for homes in the zip codes you have noted. I'd check craigslist (be careful of scams), http://www.hightideproperties.com, and rent.com

I could also send you an email of listings on the MLS that are for rent that may not be on those websites. I'd need your email address in order to do so.

Valli@steelecanyonrealty.com if you'd like me to send you some rent to own listings.
You should contact a realtor in San Diego who's familiar with those areas. They'll have access to the listings down there and can give you further options.