Rentals in Montclair>Question Details

fordgj2020, Renter in Queens, NY

I am looking to move to Montclair, Bloomfield or Orange New Jersey. I prefer an apartment/condo/co-op rental.

Asked by fordgj2020, Queens, NY Wed Jun 13, 2012

I am looking for a 2 bedroom in a safe area, close to public transportation with an easy commute to downtown Manhattan (Wall Street). My budget is $1300.00

Answers

6
One more time, Ford. I might have the perfect apartment for you but unless you reply to this thread, you will miss it. Bloomfield, 1/2 duplex of 4 rooms, 2-bedrooms, 1-bath, new deck, 2-car garage, basement with laundry. It might work for you. Contact me for details and the MLS listing with photos.
Carl Witzig- cwitzig@verizon.net. 973 632-8593
There are many apartments and condos in available your mentioned neighborhoods. There are also several other communities that would also suit your commute to Manhattan. If you are interested I would be happy to assist you in finding that perfect home that meets your commute needs. I would also determine how long of a commute you are willing to make that may give you more options and ammenities for your money.

You can email me or Call @ 201 618-8978
Regards
Allen McCloud
Ther is one on Union Street in Montclair, 2 Bedroom for 1400. You may consider your location as well as long as you are by mass transportation would be good. With making sure the time is not prolonged. I would have to check availability, but we can sure do our due diligence in our firm to assist.

Please email or call.
Respectfully,
Autumn M. Urling
I have a new rental listing this week--- Bloomfield, 1/2 duplex of 4 rooms, 2-bedrooms, 1-bath, deck, 2-car garage, basement with laundry. It might work for you. Contact me for details and the MLS listing with photos.
Feel free to contact me directly so we can further discuss.
It's likely there are rentals available in your preferred locations. However, if you would like the assitance of a real estate agent or Realtor, in most cases the tenant will have to pay a fee to the brokerage which is usually one month's rent. In some cases it's one and half month's rent. Sometimes the fee is split between the landlord and tenant also.
If you're okay with the fee, then an agent can assist you.