Rentals in Queens>Question Details

Ruben Gomez, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

I am looking to move into Queens. I have a family of 3 and would like to spend $1,500. What neighborhoods are realistic for that price range?

Asked by Ruben Gomez, Brooklyn, NY Thu Apr 12, 2012

The unit being by mass transit is priority number one. Schools, laundry and shopping in the area are other considerations.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Queens

Answers

4
For $1500 if you find any real 3BR, mostlikely it will be little far from the mass transit and not sure if any utilities will be included.
You can check http://www.mlsli.com for available rentals; also check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
Richmond Hill, Woodhaven, Hollis, Jamaica, and College Point are ideal neighborhoods. The average three bedroom starts at 1600 in Queens.
Sorry for the delay... For your request you may be in the market for a 2 bedroom.. 1,500-1700 is realistic . I hope u answered your questions.