Rentals in Newmarket>Question Details

James Behanna, Renter in Newmarket, NH

I am looking to move back to the southern, NH area. My credit is poor. Can I rent a town home, condo, or hose?

Asked by James Behanna, Newmarket, NH Wed Nov 16, 2011

I would like to not rent an apartment.

Answers

7
James

So far this is what is on the MLS (multiple listing service) for homes. The range is from $1400 - $1695.

Click on the link below to view the properties:

http://www.nnerenmls.com/nne/maildoc/sd_fAdEPU20111119074258.html

Tracey Guy
Prudential Verani Realy
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 19, 2011
James

I do help clients with rentals and help to sell a buy a home. I would be happy to assist you in your search.

Tracey Guy
Prudential Verani Realty
Thank you so much for your answers. That is good advice.
Ms. Guy, I saw on here where you are an agent? Do you do rental properties or just sell the properties?
I'm thinking it would be beneficial to me if I knew where to start and was able to talk to someone that knew where these properties are. I have looked online, but you can only tell so much from that.
Thank you again!
James

As Terry and I both mentioned, talking to the owners and being honest about your situation is always the best policy, not a guarantee but as you will find most home owners understand. If you need any further assistance don't hesitate to contact me. And good luck with your search.

Tracey
Prudential Verani Realty
603-793-2770.
James,

Yes, it is possible to rent a nice home with poor credit. Often times a landlord will take a chance if you are honest about your situation, have the funds for the deposit and can prove your ability to pay...

Terry Alexander
One Stop Realty, LLC
Ms. Tracey Guy,

I am living in VA right now, but will be moving back to NH within a month or so. I am already looking at different areas up there. Like I stated, I do not want to live in an apartment. I would rather live in something that, yes while I am renting, but maybe I can have my own yard, place to park, etc.
My credit is poor, as I went through a divorce and times did get tough.
Thank you for your quick response.
Hello James

Sometimes the owners will talk to you and ask you why your credit score is poor. And may put that into consideration providing that you are able to pay the rent. Unfortunately there is no way to answer this until you start looking. Where are you living now?

Tracey
Prudential Verani Realty
603-793-2770.