Rentals in Boca Raton>Question Details

Michelline, Renter in Plantation, FL

I am looking to move ASAP! I currently live in the Gables Marbella, I would like to remain in Boca. Want updated rental, SFH or in community. $1800

Asked by Michelline, Plantation, FL Mon Jan 28, 2013

Hello!
I am looking to move ASAP!
I currently live in the Gables Marbella community and I would like to remain in Boca. I have hopes of finding a place that has an open floor plan with a lot more living space then bedroom or garage space. I would rather not have carpet at all but would settle if it was only in the bedrooms, nice floors: updated tile, real wood, marble ect. Basically want a more updated place, nice newer windows ect... I do have a small 4 lb dog so pet friendly is a must. I want to have my cake and eat it too so to speak lol, I would love to find a nice and affordable single family home that could potentially have low move in costs but that is pretty much impossible i guess haha but still doesn't hurt to ask/look. If I were to live in another community then an end unit is preferred, I like privacy and quiet. I would want my monthly rent to be between 1200-1800 if possible and if there are places that might suit our fancy then it is more then a possibility to spend

Answers

8
Please have a look at this one and email me at nguyenquang_99@yahoo.com. I am the owner.
http://www.trulia.com/rental/3077849605-301-NE-24th-St-Boca-…

I have what you need.

Gloria Pradines
Realty Associates
561-305-2342
gaprealtor@gmail.com
Hello Michelle, I would love to help you out. I currently have one rental property that is definitely above your comfort zone. I would be extremely glad to help you find your new dream apartment.

Please contact me for further info @:
melissaj123@icloud.com
melissaj1101@gmail.com

Melissa Johnson
Dear Michelline
Good choice,  Boca Raton lovely place to live.  If you need any further professional assitance, please let me know! 
Sincerely yours, Ruzanna Vahradyan  Jackson 
Mobile: 954-621-5060
office: 561-417-6150
ruzannarealtor@gmail.com
South Florida Real Estate Advisors
310 South Federal Hwy  Boca Raton, Florida 33432 
Hi Michelline,

I live down the block on Montoya Circle, too. I have an excellent listing for you in West Boca if you're interested, right price range, single family home, etc.

Please contact me if you'd like to take a look at this home and/or others.

Scott Miller
Realty Associates
Boca Raton-Miami Beach, FL
561-716-4060
can you email me some info/pics? michellinejoy@gmail.com
Thank you!
Flag Mon Jan 28, 2013
I will be glad to represent , and find you nice place in Boca Raton. please call me at

561 866-4874

Thank you

Carline

Sounds like you've got your criteria all sorted out. It may sound far fetched, but sometimes you can have your cake and eat it too. I'd be glad to help set-up a search for you to best match your home needs. Please contact me, at your earliest convinence, and we can further discuss.

Avraham Yeini
CENTURY 21 City Real Estate
4500 University Dr.
Coral Springs, FL 33065
E-mail: ayeini@gmail.com
Hi Michelline,
I also live in gables on the circle. You will get alot of answers from realtors and you need to pick out a few call and talk to a few of them and then decide on who you feel best to work with. There are different places that will work for you. I wish you the best in your search and if you pick me I will do my best to make you happy.
Jim Plotkin
REMAC COMPLETE SOLUTIONS
561-856-2880
JIMMYSELLSHOMES@AOL.COM
JACOBPLOTKIN.REMAXAGENT.COM