Rentals in Tinton Falls>Question Details

A E H, Home Buyer in Long Branch, NJ

I am looking to buy a house in the area. How long is the fastest that I can have a FHA loan approved? I would need to move by May 15 - is that utopia?

Asked by A E H, Long Branch, NJ Fri Mar 1, 2013

Also, with the summer coming up - is it possible to find a decent priced summer rental until the sale goes though? Or month to month?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3103890784-42-Dover-Ct-Tinton-F…

Answers

6
Hi...

Time is of the essence..If all goes well you can secure a loan within 45 to 60 days....I would be happy to recommend a mort. Broker...Summer rentals are going to be at a premium because of Sandy..

I would be happy to work with you to find a property or rental to fit your needs. Asap

Diane
Heritage House Sotheby's International Realty
732 859 2376
Hello, AE.

Tiffany Franco is a Mortgage Loan Originator, with REMN Real Estate Mortgage Network . She has had over 13 years experience in the Mortgage industry and she will be able to assist you.
Currently, many lenders are offering great turnaround times with regards to issuing an underwriting decision / approval (literally a few days from submission). With a deadline of May 15th, you have more than enough time to secure financing. I will be available both today and over the weekend so we may further discuss your goals and get the ball rolling. I may be reached directly via phone or email; whichever works best for you.

Kindest regards,

Paul Marzolla
Loan Officer
(201) 957-6768
pmarzolla@unvmortgage.com
NMLS#922891
AEH - In order to get that done, you'll need a competent mortgage rep. I have a few in mind. Why May 15? Leaving a rental? Summer rentals are costly, but there are some places out there. Sounds like time is critical, let me know if you want my help. Thanks - JS

P.S. In case you are considering a condo or townhome to purchase or rent, most townhomes are not FHA approved, nor do they allow short term rentals.

JOHN SKRONSKI
908-601-4567
johnskronski@remax.net
http://www.jskronski.remax-nj.com
Remax Elite, LONG BRANCH
It can be done by May 15 if you find a home and get the contract signed. Many banks can get a FHA mortgage done in 30 - 45 days. Some take longer. Tell the mortgage person your time constraints and see if they can do the job before you commit to them
It's not Utopia but it is aggressive. You will need 45 to 60 Days after you find the right home in order to close. I would get moving if i were you! Loan pre-approval doesn't take so long, but finding the right house could, and after you find the house there is still a lot of work to do. Find a good a good realtor now.