Rentals in Jersey City>Question Details

Chand Viswan…, Renter in Jersey City, NJ

I am looking for safe affordable rental in jersey city near path station.....any suggestions?

Asked by Chand Viswanathan, Jersey City, NJ Sun Mar 17, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3046354708-Apartment-Jersey-Cit…

Answers

4
I HAVE AN APARTMENT AVAILABLE IN JERSEY CITY ON MONTGOMERY STREET 15 MINS WALK TO PATH TRAIN. FOR RENT STARTING FROM JUNE . CALL ME FOR DETAILS

AMIR-201-852-0767
What is your budget? How many bedrooms do you need? Do you have any pets? If you can give us more information we can give you better advice.

Get in touch with me and I can send you some available listings.

Shaun Guarini
201-281-4245
sguarini@libertyrealestate.com
Hi Chand, There are several very good options for you. For example, there is a No fee rental building which has a shuttle to the Path daily mornings & evenings which is a newer property, full amenity building. There are also walk-ups that are more budget friendly.

Please reply with more details on what size and budget you had in mind and I would be happy to work with you. Also, all of my contact information (phone etc) is available on Zillow by clicking on my picture or running a search for my name, if you would prefer to talk directly with me.

Best of Luck! Kathleen
The most affordable part of Jersey City near the Path is Journal Square. If you contact me directly with your budget and the size apartment you are looking for, I will be able to help you.