Rentals in 60607>Question Details

swan.rp, Renter in Chicago, IL

I am looking for rentals near 1001 W. Madison or 1000 W. Randolph. Can anyone assist? I want something with high-end finishes. Budget max is $2200.

Asked by swan.rp, Chicago, IL Tue Jul 23, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 60607

Answers

11
I have several places in mind. All are at least 1000 sq ft or bigger. Message me if you'd like more information and I can send you links with pictures.
Please let me know if I can assist, I live in the building next door. You should be able to get a 2bed 2 bth easily for that price with the right agent ;).
Hi swan.rp

The West Loop, which is where your question suggests that you are currently looking, is a very very popular area right now. Properties turn over within days. I would be more than happy to assist you in your search. We will talk about many factors that will influence your search beginning with your time frame for moving, if you have a car, your parking preference, what type of apartment you are looking for, amongst other things. If you are not already working with a broker, please do give me a call at 312 933 4121
I have a 2 bedroom with parking available near by. Please contact me at Asheltonc21@gmail.com if you're interested.
Get a good leasing agent. Its free to use their services. javascript:{}
Web Reference: http://Americorpre.com
Hi, when are you looking to move in? do you have any pets? are you looking for a 1 bedroom? Please let me know and I maybe I can help you. Cathleen cpwalker@rubloff.com 847-219-9366
Work with a Realtor to assist you with this - Many good options exist - I'd be glad to help if you need it.
Web Reference: http://www.BJDHOMES.com
Swan,

You will be so popular. You may want to include the number of bedrooms want...

Best of luck
You will be popular. There are options just find an agent to help you. We do not charge.
i have 3 places if your looking at 2 beds and what about parking.. when is your move date and lastly.. good job history and credit... like to help ya!
Yes there are, please feel free to email me so I can start sending over some listings for you. Mtrzebny@homescoutrealty.com
Marisa