Rentals in Worcester>Question Details

Russell J. P…, Real Estate Pro in Pearl River, NY

I am looking for rentals for my brother in the area of Fremont or the rentals on Portland. I am an agent in NY so I don't know if the $ is fair.

Asked by Russell J. Paquette, Jr., Pearl River, NY Wed Apr 20, 2011

Answers

3
Hi Russell,

Is there a reason you are looking at these two areas or is this all you could find on line? Portland St is downtown and Freemont is on the south side in an old mill building, the area has not been revitalized yet other than adding the condo units…I am not a rental agent but know the area well…There are several agencies in the area that specialize in rentals and also have a lot of listing they never put on MLS so their in house agents can show them and make more money…Let me know if you need a referral?

Joe Abbascia
joe@propertiescentral.us
Good Morning,
Are you looking for a unit for your brother to purchase or will he be occupying this? I do have a unit a The Fremont that is available for rent on May 1st. The rentals range is between $900-1500 at The Fremont, pending the size of the unit. As far as Portland St is concerned, the rates are quite similar, ranging from $995 for a 1 Bed to $1400 for a two bed, two bath.
Please let me know if you need any assistance with your rental search and/or purchase!
You should contact one of the real estate professionals in those cities to set you both up with the MLS feed from that area. Perhaps ask your broker of record or colleagues if they have any contacts in that market & deal with rentals that may not be on MLS.

Hope that helps,
Web Reference: http://www.MedfordHouse.com