Rentals in Sugar Land>Question Details

Lisa Adair, Home Buyer in Sugar Land, TX

I am looking for rental properties zoned to Austin High School. Any help would be appreciated!?

Asked by Lisa Adair, Sugar Land, TX Thu Jun 7, 2012

Answers

3
Neeti Chauhan’s answer
How soon you need a rental and what is your price range. There are several neighborhoods that are zoned to Austin High school. If you need my help call me on my cell 713-471-7926.

Neeti Chauhan
Broker Associate, ABR, ASP, GRI, CNE, eCertified®, Relocation Certified
Hi Lisa,

There are some nice neighborhoods and several rentals available that are currently zoned to Austin H.S. Depending on your budget and other requirements, neighborhoods that are zoned to Austin H.S. include Chelsea Harbour, Orchard Lake Estates, Summerfield, Stratford Park and portions of New Territory, as well as some other pockets.

If you'd like to work with a real estate professional that specializes not only in investment and rental properties, and especially in those areas (I've not only sold many homes to investors in the area that are currently leased, but also was a long-time resident of that area) , I'd love to talk with you! My email address is mbarealty at gmail dot com or you can go to my web site at http://www.mbarealty.net.

Happy House-Hunting!! :)
I would love to send you some information on what's currently available. Please visit my profile to view my contact info. Talk to you soon...V