Rentals in 02446>Question Details

syildiz67, Renter in Boston College, MA

I am looking for rental around Brookline High school.Ä°s this possible to send me this rental list .Ä°t will be avaible on 01 september,

Asked by syildiz67, Boston College, MA Mon Jul 1, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 02446

Answers

5
Wherever you go, Mr. Silverston,
stay away from Juniper Trust Condominiums !!(Located on Juniper street in Brookline,MA 02445)
I have lived here for over 35 years!! There are actual low income apartments, directly across the street where these units are located, I have seen drugs sold in broad daylight, Suspicious, Nefarious characters, attempting to break into resident's car, unsafe parking area especially at night!! (because criminals know that there are no security cameras watching any of the parking areas throughout our complex!!) And Brookline police are very poor response time!!

Also, if you have the misfortune of renting anything on the 2nd,3rd ,4th or 5th floors....There are no elevators, so if you were to break your leg or are confined to a wheel chair, you are out of luck!! Because there are no handicap accessible ramps!! No central air conditioning(Which means, You will fry during the early spring and summer months, unless you buy a air conditioning unit of your own!! And freeze during the winters...Because the windows are drafty and all units are poorly insulated!!) These apartments are very expensive & have costly condominium fees, usually passed onto the renters.

There are also very greedy owners, that charge outrageous amounts of rent to the families, parents and sometimes directly to poor college students!! These unit are basically low income apartments from the late 1960's , disguised as condominiums!?! The highlight of living here, is having access to public transportation, that's about it!! The trustee, do nothing about the flagrant problems of residents that secretly allow people to live with them. There are some owners that have 3-6 people living with them, in their tiny 2 bedroom units!! Storage rooms, are located in the basement near the laundry areas. They are usually cluttered and cramped full of trustee's family belongings, that do not even live here! The police in Brookline are so obsessed with writing parking tickets( Over $15 Million in revenue generated annually!! )They pretty much are useless!! They do not care about theft, violent attacks, vandalized vehicles, or drugs being sold right on Juniper Street or Brookline for that matter!!

I live on a fixed income and do not have the money to leave Juniper Street condos..Because if I did, I would have left this antiquated place years ago!! This place has become a dump and a money pit!!
Now it is just a place for "suckers from out of town" and "gullible college students" writing rent checks out of their poor parent's check books!!

Live here at your own risk!!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 12, 2013
323 Boylston, Cypress Lofts, huge one bed with 2 garage parking spaces -
I would be happy to help you in your search. Please feel free to email me at Jason@AllAccessBoston.com or you can stop by our Brookline office anytime at 123 Saint Mary's Street Brookline, Ma 02446. Thank you.
Hello, please email me directly at nick@longwoodresidential.com and I can send you some options.

Nick