Rentals in Arroyo Grande>Question Details

kaitlynnchar…, Other/Just Looking in Arroyo Grande, CA

I am looking for older2,3,or 4 bedroom 2 bath with granny unit for sale anywhere

Asked by kaitlynncharmed, Arroyo Grande, CA Wed Mar 27, 2013

Answers

7
Thank you for the clarification. I was confused because your initial question was posed in the rental section of Trulia.

Assuming you would be selling your current home in order to buy the new one, you do need a good listing broker. I can recommend some who are very good and who have very high standards for representation of sellers.

As an exclusive buyers broker who represents only buyers for a whole host of reasons, I'd be pleased to assist your new home search, negotiations and closing process. But first you need a market analysis of the Oceano home because that will be a key part of deciding your purchase price range.

Please hit the contact button to the right if I can help in any way.
Hi ~ Sounds like you need the assistance of an agent. I would be happy to help.
Please call me any time. 805-440-4323
I would like to buy a older house with a granny unit . I don't have much money but I do own a older house in oceano ca.
Clarification, please - It appears from your posting that you're looking for a pair of homes on a single lot to rent. Is that correct?
no I do not want to rent. I want to try and buy a older home with a granny unit. the granny unit would be for me and the house for my children.
Flag Thu Mar 28, 2013
There are many homes that show "guest quarters" as part of the listing criteria. The listing described below is AWESOME! If you feel that this house suits your needs - please call me for more information. Gena Isaacson, C-21 Hometown 805-440-4323
"This pristine property offers TWO CUSTOM HOMES. The 6.5 acres offer a stunning panoramic view and is located only 5 minutes Arroyo Grande. The impeccably maintained 3100 sq ft single-level MAIN HOUSE over looks the Arroyo Grande valley and is filled with high-end finishes through-out. The open floor plan offers spacious rooms, formal dining room, multiple fireplaces, a designer's kitchen, large laundry/sewing room, and an abundant-sized three car garage. Great bonus/4th bedroom offers a separate private entrance.
The 1200+ SF 2ND HOME built with quality craftsmanship in 2006 has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 car garage, plus additional space for an office or shop. Oak trees abound through out the acreage and horses are allowed."
If you have other criteria that you're looking for, I'd be happy to help you find it! You can email me at genai@c21home.com

I'm happy to help you find a property that will fit your needs. Please feel free to contact me, and I can help you go over your list of needs and wants so we can find the best possible property for you.

Hilda Villalobos
Broker, Associate
Highway One Realty
(805) 459-4744
The key to purchasing a home is usually based on cost and the amount of money one can borrow, but, I would be happy to help you find a home based on the entire central coast and a home with a granny unit as well. However, without all of the information it would be a shot in the dark choosing a home for you.

You can look on my web site to help narrow down your search at http://www.dnorwood.com/Pages/Home_Search_Mulipal_Listings_M… and view all of the homes that fit your criteria. You will need a home on acres, as duplex or a very large lot in order to accommodate a main house and a granny or 2nd home. Homes on acres can be found in Paso Robles, Templeton, Atascadero, San Luis Obispo, Arroyo Grande and Nipomo, but there are also homes with two units on smaller lots. So, clearly you question needs a little tweaking.

You can also give me a call or email me and I will be happy to send you a portal MLS link that specifically fits you criteria based on price, location, lot, size, and of course property with two homes.. Also, I have a listing in Morro Bay at 465 Oahu St. that is a single family / duplex with two homes for $499K.

You can call me now at 805-471-0828 or email me you criteria at David@Dnorwood.com and I will get you the information right away.

David Norwood-Central Coast Real Estate
Web Reference: http://DNorwood.com