Rentals in Castle Hill>Question Details

Tfrazer, Renter in Castle Hill, Bronx, NY

I am looking for 2 bedroom apartment in sound view, castle hill, Parkchester or Laconia for rent. The most I am able to afford is $1350.

Asked by Tfrazer, Castle Hill, Bronx, NY Mon Jul 16, 2012

Answers

12
Our office has an extensive rental department with a variety of rentals all over the Bronx. Call today at 347-202-4965. We have flexible hours and if your not available during the weekdays we are open Saturdays and Sundays.

I have some rentals that might be right in your price range for an appointment or to meet with me call direct at 646-957-4648 or email me your details and preferences.

At Exit Realty Search you only get the very best!

Best of Luck!

Millie Valentin
Rental and Sales Specialist
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
http://www.ExitRealtySearch.com

How are you? I hope you're doing well. I see that you posted in rentals but I just wanted to let you know that I have a beautiful & very modern renovated HDFC coop available for $70k. I thought you might like to consider it because its spacious enough to easily be converted into a 2bdrm apt. The maintenance is only $700/mo. Why rent when you can buy?

Looking forward,

Christine Gordon
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Cell: 917.881.2924
Fax: 347.328.9352
Apartment updates available at http://www.christinegordon.postlets.com
"Home is where the heart is."
We have several listings in the Bronx, and we work with working clients & clients who receives assist from programs. Let us help you with your apartment search. You can call the office from Monday-Friday between the hours of 10 am-6pm. Our office # is 347-326-6277. We looking forward to hearing from you. Have a great day.

Leora Lewis
Office Manager
Moroti Realty & Properties Inc.
736 Allerton Ave. Suite 209
Bronx, NY 10467
Rent today; Buy tomorrow. How to convert from Tenant to Homeowner.

When I rented my first apartment in Astoria, I did not want to be a Tenant my whole life and pay my Landlord’s mortgage. I longed to become a Homeowner.

That’s why I found my way into the mortgage business in 1989 and soon afterward became a Homeowner. Here are the fundamentals any Tenant should know to prepare to become a Homeowner in the future, no matter when that might be.

• Credit: Establish 3 credit accounts, no more than 5. Pay your bills on time. Keep your balances to no more than 50% of your credit limit. Don’t pay off the accounts in full. Keep balances active for 12-24 months. All of the above will provide both a good credit score and adequate credit history to qualify for a mortgage loan.

• Assets: A basic savings budget isn’t hard to do. Pay your rent first in your budget; then set aside 10% of your income before taxes . Make it a budget priority and you’ll still have money left over for entertainment and restaurants and clothing.

How much money do you need to buy a home? Many buyers spend no more than $25,000 to buy their first homes. There are loan programs with low down payment requirements and many real estate agents negotiate for their Buyers a “Seller’s concession” to include the Buyer’s closing costs (which are HIGH here in New York!) in the price of the home.

• Income: Two years consistent income is the basic requirement for either a salaried individual or a self-employed person. Income from Bonus, Commission, and Overtime is treated differently and is best discussed with your Mortgage Banker.

• Market Survey: it doesn’t hurt to go out and get to know neighborhoods where you might like to buy a home. Visit open houses on Saturdays and Sundays. It’s okay that you’re not yet buying; tell the Realtor at the Open House you’re just beginning your “survey.” You’ll also get to know market prices for different kinds of homes. It’s okay to “window shop” homes on the weekend at Open Houses!

I hope these fundamentals will help you better understand the path to homeownership is a process that, with preparation and dedication, you can move through easily. And if you’re interested in getting Prequalified today to create an Action Plan for your future of Homeownership, call me anytime!

Trevor Curran
http://www.tcurranmortgage.com

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
I have one right in your Budget $ 1200, on Castle Hill Avenue. Please give me a call today so we can connect and get you one step closer to find a place you can call home! Email me your qualifications today!

Millie Valentin
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
cell: 646-957-4648
email:exitwithmillie@gmail.com
Khadijetou

I have a 2 bedroom apartment in castle hill that fits what you are looking for. Give me a call and we can set something up.
call me i have an apartment on castle hill for 2 bedrooms that goes for 1199. direct is 347-993-4907
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
Hello, I have a 2 bedroom In Parkchester right now for $1,350 call me so we can set up a viewing Thank you.

William Garcia
646.235.6634
Pantiga Group INC
i live in the parkchester area now i would b very interested in seeing this apt. please call me @ 347-851-3561 a million thanks
Flag Sat Sep 8, 2012
Might be able to assist you. Call me @ 717 407 9707
I have a 2bdroom in a private house in the Parkchester section of the Bronx. Heat & Hot water included. The owner is accepting CASH or working sec 8. Pet friendly. Good credit and proof of income, Can view anytime, just call Kimberly 917-544-9069.
I may be able to help you with your search. Feel free to call me @ 646.235.6634. My name is William Garcia, I specialize in Bronx rentals and I'll be more then happy to help you with your search. Thank you for your time!!

William Garcia
646.235.6634
Pantiga Group INC
I would love to work with you, you may contact me at 347 338 8641

Truly yours,
Graciela Florimon
Exit Realty Search

3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
Office: 347- 202- 4965
Mobile: 347- 338-8641
Fax: 347-202-4966
http://WWW.EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM