Rentals in Round Rock>Question Details

Cathy Rivera, Home Buyer in Bushkill, PA

I am looking for an experienced realtor to help my family relocate to Round Rock. Interested in leasing for 6 months before purchasing.

Asked by Cathy Rivera, Bushkill, PA Wed Jun 5, 2013

Answers

5
Hi Cathy,

Welcome to Texas! I have lived in Round Rock for the past 13 years and have two children that have experienced Round Rock School District. I have spent a great deal of time volunteering with many of our local organizations including the schools. I would love the opportunity to help you relocate to our wonderful city. I would be happy to help however I can so please call me so we can get started!

Sue Ramminger, REALTOR®, SFR®
Bella Casa Realty
512-970-5967
sue@bcrealty.com
Hi Cathy and welcome to Round Rock!
I understand how big a move this is for you and your family and that it will take a while to get your bearings. Have you lived in Texas previously? My family moved here about 9 years ago and we've been very happy.
It's a pretty tight rental market - can you tell me a little bit about what you're looking for in your new home? How many bedrooms do you need? Are you looking to get into particular schools? When do you need to move in and what is your price range?
I would be happy to help you and your family find your next home. When you have a few minutes, drop me a quick email or give me a call and we can get started on your search.

Safe travels!
Leigh Hilliard
Keller Williams Realty - Round Rock
512-922-3965
Lhilliard@KW.com
I have helped many families relocate to Round Rock, and would love to assist you as well! I moved to Round Rock in 2006 and have been a full time realtor since then, specializing in residential sales AND leasing. Feel free to visit my website at http://www.kimstexashomes.com or contact me at kim@ktxhomes.com with your lease home requirements (size, price range, etc) and I will get right to work for you!

I look forward to the opportunity to work with you.

Kim Perez
512-535-8444
Cathy,

I have 12 years experience in residential real estate helping families with leasing and buying homes. Please visit my web site for additional information and my contact information. http://www.jwattsrealestate.com
Cathy, I've lived in RR 12 years and know the areas/schools very well as my two boys went to schools here, and have been a Realtor/Broker in the Austin area for 29 years. I believe I could assist. Call me toll free (888) 410-5858 to discuss your home parameters-thanks!