Rentals in 10471>Question Details

Sascha, Renter in New York

I am looking for an apartment in the Bronx in a safe, quiet part (Riverdale, Woodlawn, Kingsbridge, etc).

Asked by Sascha, New York Fri Apr 5, 2013

I can pay up to 1300 for a 1 bedroom
I need some place close to transportation as i work in east harlem (i will have a car though for weekends so available parking is important)
I need to be close to supermarkets, laundry etc

Safety, cleanliness, diversity a top priority. Any suggestions on real estate agencies or neighborhoods greatly appreciated! My current lease is up at the end of June

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 10471

Answers

6
Good Afternoon,

We specialize in providing the best for all out clientele. We will be glad to assist you with all your real estate needs. Please feel free to contact the office at 718-515-3400. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Hello Sasha, I would love to help you in your search. I work personally with my clients in finding the apartment that meets their needs. Feel free to give me a call at 917-547-2730 and I would be happy to assist you in your search.

All the Best,
Great! Iook forward to hearing from you....Thanks!
Flag Thu Apr 11, 2013
Thanks you for the response. I have taken down your information and will call as my move out date gets closer
Flag Mon Apr 8, 2013
Jeanette Torres, Harry and Jacob Realty, Inc

Hello Sascha,
Riverdale 1 bedroom doorman building, evening showings.

Jeanette Torres
jtorres@harryandjacob.com
Hi Sascha, I have a perfect co-op sublet fitting your criteria in your price range.
Ariela Heilman
aheilman@halstead.com
Thanks for the reply. Is it too early to start looking since i couldn't move in till the end of June or beginning of July?
Flag Fri Apr 5, 2013
Hi Sascha,

Thanks for your inquiry. Our office has a rental division and specializes in exclusive rental listings in the Bronx. Call the office at 347-202-4965 and explain to the receptionist what you're looking for so she can assign you to the proper agent. Best of luck with your search!

John Lajara REALTOR®/Notary Public Certified Buyer Representative (CBR) Cell: 917-848-4655 Fax: 917-522-9638 http://www.JohnsRealtySuccess.com john25lajara@yahoo.com EXIT REALTY SEARCH | 3928 E. Tremont Ave | Bronx | NY | 10465

Visit me on Trulia & Zillow http://www.trulia.com/profile/johnlajara & http://www.zillow.com/profile/john25lajara
Hello, if you are looking to rent, or purchase I would be able to help you find a one bedroom in the areas you mention . Just giver a call.?014-548-8464