Rentals in Trenton>Question Details

Michael P. C…, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA

I am looking for an agent to help find a rental/ apartment near Rider University for next year for my daughter Michael 610-642-0347

Asked by Michael P. Cohen, Philadelphia, PA Mon Mar 28, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Trenton

Help the community by answering this question:


I have a couple I can email you. (or can send listings if you like, contact me directly)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 28, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer