Rentals in Manalapan>Question Details

Debra Adinol…, Renter in Manalapan, NJ

I am looking for an adult community rental in the manalapan-freehold area. I have a small dog and 23 yr old child. Can you help me? Thanks

Asked by Debra Adinolfi, Manalapan, NJ Sat Aug 24, 2013

Answers

6
Concordia in Monroe township , about 5 miles away is pet friendly and has available rentals. As a local agent for Weichert I can help. Contact me at randycohen56@gmail.com. or by phone at 732-740-0846
I have reviewed the recent rule book for Concordia dated November 10, 2011. Unfortunately the rules on page 31 specifically reads," A primary resident must be at least 55 years of age. If there are other residents in the unit, the may not be under 48." I would be happy to look into the rules in some of the other communities in Monroe for you. They may not be so restrictive with regard to children. Please give me a call if you are interested in my help.
Flag Sun Sep 1, 2013
Thank you for your reply but it was my understanding that no one under 55 can live in Concordia. I'm 55 but my daughter is 23 and still needs to live with me for awhile
Flag Sat Aug 31, 2013
Suggest Concordia which is in Monroe Township about 5 miles away. Beautiful Community and pet friendly with available rentals. Give me a call at 732 740-0846 or drop me an e-mail at randycohen56@gmail.com and as a licensed realtor with Weichert I can help you.
Hi Debra
Most of the adult communities do have pet rules and restrictions that all residents have to abide by whether an owner or a tenant , When it comes to rentals the Landlord is the one that has to be willing and allow you to have a pet. It is on a case by case basis. I will tell you they are not easy to find but they do pop up occasionally and go quickly. The association will want to know the size and weight of your dog in any community so before making a commitment to a lease make sure your dog is okay.
I work in Manalapan,so if you need help feel free to give me a call
Debra, there are several adult community rentals that have 2 bedrooms and will let you have a pet.

Not all rentals allow pets (or smokers). When you look through the listings on Trulia or elsewhere, it's important that you read what's in the "Comments" section. In the MLS listings that Alex sent you, look at what's listed after "Allowed:".

You have several options for annual rentals in the $1,000 and up range.

I hold the SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist) designation and I'd be glad to arrange appointments for you to visit them at your convenience.

Leonard “Len” Dunikoski, GRI, SRES
REALTOR® Associate
Diane Turton Realtors – Rumson Office
8 West River Road
Rumson, NJ 07760

(732) 239-0739 (cell) (732) 530-6686 (office)

ldunikoski@dianeturton.com

http://www.rumsonfairhavenhome.com
Debra,

Please review all available rental listings for adult communities in Freehold Boro, Freehold Twp, Manalapan, and Marlboro:

http://mls.momls.com/MonmouthReports/ListitLib/show_report.a…

Let me know if you would like to see any of them or need to modify the search criteria.

Thanks, Alex
Debra,

Hi....I am a full time Real Estate Agent servicing the area and I would be happy to help you. You may contact me directly so we can discuss additional details regarding your rental needs.

Francine Einhorn
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
2340 Hwy 9 South
Howell, NJ 07731
Direct: 732-910-7390
Office: 732-367-1300
Email: francine.einhorn@cbmoves.com
Website: http://www.francineeinhorn.com