Rentals in Ocean City>Question Details

clangton, Both Buyer and Seller in Ocean City, NJ

I am looking for a yearly two bedroom rental for myself and a roomate. Looking for something 1050 and under. I would love an agents assistance

Asked by clangton, Ocean City, NJ Sat Feb 8, 2014

Answers

5
click on the Find an Agent tab above, type in the city the rental is sought, call the top Trulia Pros
How about a 3 bed/2ba for $1,200 a month in OC?

Kevin Redmond
Broker
NJ Realty
609-513-6220
kgredmond@comcast.net
I know of one 2bedroom in Ocean City that is yearly at $900 per month. Then if willing to be an another area, there are several in Ventnor and Galloway and other surrounding cities for you to select. I would be happy to email you a link with the listings to review, just email me direct at teamjackandjill@gmail.com

You can also check out rentals by using our FREE Mobile App. Just to the app store, Search KW Realty, download, then enter agent code KW2NRUGTV. The app allows you to search by GPS location, or inputted searches by city or zip. ITS the best resource and accurate one out there. Also, by downloading the app you can enter to win $50,000.

Would love to help you out. Shoot me an email, and I will email you the link of local rentals available.
I have one property that comes close. Available for yearly rental, 2nd floor condo, 2 bedrooms, and 1 bath. $1100 per month. Call me if interested --- Kevin M. Laskowski -- Cell phone -- 267-432-1248, kml@bergerrealty.com.

Thanks.
I have a two bedroom available in Wildwood. Please call me if interested. 609-374-4902