Rentals in Mobile>Question Details

Jack, Other/Just Looking in 68135

I am looking for a 2 to 3 bedroom 'cottage' preferably in the Mid-town area of Mobile, AL. I have a small dog and would like a fenced yard.

Asked by Jack, 68135 Thu Jul 1, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Mobile

Answers

4
I have a new listing 3BD 2BA in W. Mobile. Would you be interested? go to my website, http://www.harperrealtyonline.com for Lynndell Dr.
Are you looking to rent or buy? Will you please, give me more information. Do you live in the Mobile, AL area now? Is there a particular area of Mid-town. What is your price range? Have you been qualified for a loan?
I look forward to hearing from you.
What is your price range? If you have already talked to a lender then you will know what you can afford. If not, I suggest you do that first before you start looking. You don't want to fall in love with a house only to find it's not within your budget! Once you know your budget, a realtor can do a search for you to find homes in your price range. Then your realtor can make appointments for you to see them!
Check out 162 Dobbs Avenue - MLS 212697. Let me know what you think!