Rentals in Conyers>Question Details

cooki2329, Renter in Conyers, GA

I am looking for a three br home with 2cr garage in the Shoal Creek school district. ASP

Asked by cooki2329, Conyers, GA Thu Aug 30, 2012

I am a stay at home mom to a 5yr old. My husband is a self-employed truck driver.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Conyers

Answers

4
Hi Cooki,

Have you found a home to rent yet? We will have ours available fo rent on Nov 1st - possibly sooner. It's located about 5 mins from Shoal Creek Elementary. Home has 3bd/2ba, living room dining room, den, 2 car carport/garage, an acre lot with fenced backyard, inground pool with xl entertaining area, outbuilding, on cul-de-sac street. Please let me know if you're interested.

Kelley
678-910-8961
Hello Cooki2329 are you looking to rent or buy a home? I'd be more than happy to help you find the perfect home for you & your family. I myself am a mother & I do understand how important it is to have the right home that fits all of your needs. Contact me & lets get started on your home search. Kaylane Peters. Keller Williams Realty Metro Atlanta Licensed in Louisiana & Georgia. 504-373-9696
Thank you for your request.

I would be more than happy to assist you on your search.

You did not state if are interested in either renting or buying.
I also would like know what your budget is either for a rental or a purchase.

In the mean time, my site (link below) has a current list of rentals and sales in Conyers, which will also give you the option to choose your school system.
You can contact me directly from the site.

Please click on the HOME page in the navigational bar. The Home page is the host of my blog where I have written some info on "Renting vs Buying" as well as "Steps to Buying a Home"

http://www.conyersgahomes.com

Again, thank you

Teresa Lains
ATL Real Estate Group
http://www.atlrealestategroup.net
I am looking to rent preferably directly from owner.
Flag Thu Aug 30, 2012
Dear Cooki2329, are you wanting to rent or buy?
I am looking to rent a home my budget is 600.00-900.00
Flag Thu Aug 30, 2012