Rentals in Bossier City>Question Details

Latarsha Edw…, Renter in Bossier City, LA

I am looking for a three bedroom two bath house to rent in Bossier City 1400 to 1600 squaure feet

Asked by Latarsha Edwards, Bossier City, LA Mon May 13, 2013

What are qualifications for rental

Answers

2
Most people and companies that provide rentals will require a credit check and a deposit.

The size of house you want to rent is less important than what you are want to spend per month on rent. In our market in North Louisiana, Real Estate Brokerage Firms do not work together for rentals like they work together for property sales. There is not a common process and there is no one place for the consumer to go to find someone to handle all of their needs. Depending on who has the rental, the applications are different, the credit check process is different, the leases are different, there is not one place to go to find a list of rentals, the process of seeing the inside of a property is different, and the real estate fee for professional services is different. It makes it a challenge for consumers.

I help clients buy and sell real estate, but occasionally I encounter someone who is looking for a rental. If my firm does not have a rental that meets their needs, I face the same challenges as a consumer. I can’t control the various ways individual Real Estate Brokerage Firms handle rentals, but I can find out about what they have for rent.

I have developed a list of the various local firms who do a lot of rental business. I provide that information to families who come to me asking about local rentals. It is not magic information, but I got tired of telling families I could not help them, so this is my contribution.

I will be glad to share that information. Go to Zip711.com and click the Rentals tab.

I interview prospective buyers and sellers on a regular basis. I would be glad to speak with you.

Carolyn Grimsley, CRS, ABR
Certified Residential Specialist, Accredited Buyer’s Representative
Licensed by the State of Louisiana
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 17, 2013
do you have email ?I have one house for rent. Green Acres,bossier city,LA71111