KarenWagner9…, Other/Just Looking in Miami, FL

I am looking for a small house to rent that will accept pets in Coral Gables/Coconut Grove area

Asked by KarenWagner974, Miami, FL Wed May 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental-community/9000028828/Opera-Towe…

Answers

7
I will be delighted to assist you, please feel free to visit my profile and email the details. I will reply with a list of available properties before the end of the day if you still have not chosen a Realtor to work with. Thank you.
Hi Karen,

Great choice!

I live in Coconut Grove and specialize in both neighborhoods. I'd be happy to help! Feel free to give me a call or email me, so we can further discuss.

Ania Lenzholzer
Coldwell Banker Res. RE
Hi. karens
My name is Nurella Menes I am a Realtor with Brickell Realty Group.Please feel free to contact me at nurella@bellsouth.net to discuss the type of property you are looking for. I will be happy to assist you in finding the home that will fit your specific search criteria.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Nurella
Karen

I can send you a list of what's available if you send me your email address. You can text it to me at 786-255-0290, or email me at michelle.dentico@piquetrealty.com

I look forward to working with you.
Please call me or email me at your convenience. I would like to get an idea of exactly you are looking for and there are a couple of other questions I have to ask you.

Alberto Baca
The Keyes Company
305-218-2504
AlbertSellsHomes@gmail.com
As a local agent with access to the MLS (Multiple Listing Service), I have a large portfolio of properties in Coral Gables and the surrounding neighborhoods that you might be interested in. Feel free to give me a call at your convenience so I can get to work finding those properties that will suit your needs.

Also, you can search on my website at http://www.realliving.com/JoseJames.Gomez for Local Information (demographics, schools, crime, quality of life, etc.) Just enter zip code 33134 or 33146 for Coral Gables or 33133 and 33129 for the Grove.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you to see how I can further help.

Professionally yours,
Jose Gomez, Realtor
Real Living – First Service Realty
(305) 915-4679
http://www.realliving.com/JoseJames.Gomez
I will be happy to assist you. My office is located in the heart of Coral Gables, at Ponce De Leon. I have several properties to offer you, please contact me directly at meg@viviendarealtors.com. I am looking forward to hearing from you....