Rentals in North Andover>Question Details

Kathysabet, Renter in Haverhill, MA

I am looking for a single family house for rent in either North Andover MA. - Haverhill MA. - Andover MA. Or Methuen MA. 2 bedroom with. A finished

Asked by Kathysabet, Haverhill, MA Thu Oct 10, 2013

Basement as 3rd bedroom or a 3 Bedroom. Rent between $1,500. - $2,000 for myself, 17yr. old son, and 20yr. Old daughter. Like to move November - December 2013 Help! Please!?

Answers

4
I would use a local rental professional to save time and money and also to make sure you don't miss a great rental.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 23, 2013
Here is a link to 11 listings that match your criteria, generally. Also, I'm checking with one of my neighbors (north andover) who had their house for rent. Not sure if it is still vacant or not. I will let you know the status, when I find out. They never listed it in the MLS.

http://www.consolirealtygroup.com/listing.asp?AgentID=C80027…

Feel free to call/text/email

Mike Consoli.
Hi Kathy,
Many home owners in North Andover & Haverhill post their for rent listings on Craigslist.
You may find options that aren't listed on real estate websites there.
A word of caution though if it sounds too good to be true it most likely is.
If you find one that you are interested in be sure to ask for the home owners name and if you'de like I can check it with the public records for you or you can do so by going online to the town website into the assessor's record with the address.

Best of luck.
Hi Kathy
There are several rentals in town that fit what you are looking for. I am available -give me a call and I will set up some showings.
978-688-4440
Rosemary
Holmes Draper Real Estate