Rentals in Oak Park>Question Details

Diane, Renter in Agoura Hills, CA

I am looking for a single family home with 4 or more bedrooms and a pool as a rental

Asked by Diane, Agoura Hills, CA Sun Feb 10, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Oak Park

Answers

2
Bonnie Sterling-Realtor’s answer
Hi Diane, Oak Park is a great area and Barry has provided you with info in the MLS about rental properties there. I would also recommend checking Craigslist as many landlords do not place the property with a Realtor. With so many people looking for a rental, they frequently do not need to pay professional fees to find a qualified tenant. BE careful, there are a lot of scams so, if a deal looks to good to be true, ask more questions. Be cautious to provide deposits unless you are sure you are dealing with the owner and it seems like everything is clear and business-like. If there are red flags, pay attention to them.

Also, If you can afford a rental in Oak Park, I would encourage you to make sure you are not in a position to buy. Rates are very good and you will make considerable rental payments towards someone else mortgage. I completely agree that there are good reasons to rent but I just thought I'd put that out there.
There are 3 current MLS listings, 4 bedroom SFR with private in-ground pools. Price range is $3200-4500/month. Let me know if this is something that works for your family.