Rentals in Naperville>Question Details

rich.jacobson, Other/Just Looking in Naperville, IL

I am looking for a single family home in naperville for rent. if possible, a furnished home would be preferred.

Asked by rich.jacobson, Naperville, IL Wed Sep 19, 2012

Answers

9
Tamara Schuster’s answer
I have a four bedroom furnished for rent in Ashbury Subdivision in Neuqua Valley High School near 95th and Book.

Let me know if you are interested.

Tamara Schuster
Certified Relocation Specialist
Naperville, IL 60564
http://www.BrokerOfNaperville.com
I have a four bedroom home for rent - fully furnished - in North Naperville, Cress Creek. Contact me at 630 999-1232 or domalley@wowway.com if you are still looking. Deb
House available. 4Bed, 3 bath, 2Car. 3mts to I88. Furnished available. One month advance and one momth rent as deposit. Rent $2800/month. Call 630 742 7202
Rich,

We would have a home available and we could leave it furnished. Please provide contact information and I will call you if you are still interested. This is a 4 bedroom home in what is considered to be the north side of Naperville (downtown area)
Thx
Marilyn
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 6, 2012
Choose an agent to work with the meets your needs and they will find you the perfect place. While it is possible to find a furnished place to rent it is highly unlikely as most rent unfurnished. You can rent furniture or go to Ikea and by a few pieces and resell when your lease is over.

A good agent will help you coordinate everything and go over all your options. We all have access to the same system it is a matter of choosing one agent to work with.

The higher your credit along with your work history will determine the number of choices you have to work with as when renting homes from individual landlords they set different standards.

Make sure you do not lease by owner and go through an agent as there are many foreclosure and fake rentals right now and an agent will guide you on picking the best place and renting from the best landlords also that take care of their property and keep everything well maintained.

Tamara Schuster
3rd Generation Broker
Relocation Specialist
Naperville and Chicago Suburbs
http://www.BrokerOfNaperville.com
Hi Rich, I have a home listed which owner may consider to offer furnished. Please contact me at 815-600-0415 if you would like to see home. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you. email: dipali.realtor@gmail.com
I would like to know more of the criteria and exact area in naperville, any questions dont hesitate to contact me 773-474-4033 you can text / email is fine also
Rich,

I currently have one for lease. It's not furnished, however. Those will be nearly impossible to find. Maybe this will be suitable, but we would need to go over your criteria. Feel free to give me a call. We can discuss your options.

Ken Gerrans
john greene, Realtor
630-946-4688
kengerrans@johngreenerealtor.com
What bed/bath size are you looking for and what price range? Those are the basic questions anyone will need to know. I am a native to Naperville and if be happy to help you find a rental property. Please contact me if I can be of help to you.