Rentals in Avondale>Question Details

Cmckinney428, Renter in

I am looking for a safe nice area that is reasonable. My price range is 400-600. I've been looking at the Avondale/riverside area.

Asked by Cmckinney428, Fri Jul 27, 2012

-Do any units come with W/D?? This is my first time getting a place on my own and could really use some advise on what to look for and where is a good place to look. I've always been resposible and pay all my bills.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Avondale

Jeff Metcalf’s answer
For safety, I recommend checking This website will give you crime rates and other pertinent facts. For available rentals check out This is my company's property management website for rentals only. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Jeff Metcalf, REALTOR(R)
Watson Realty Corp.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 28, 2012
If I could contact you this afternoon, we can get started on finding what you are looking for.
I have been looking at apartments but I have seen some decently priced townhomes in that area too. I chose riverside since I work on the north side of jax (which that's not an area I would feel comfortable living in) I am really just looking for a 1-2 bed/ 1 bath.
Avondale/riverside is a. Dry beautiful area that also has a Historic district. Are you looking for a single family home, condo or townhouse, how many rooms and what size are you looking for?

As Realtors we are not permitted to say what is or is not a safe area, but we can give you web site information that allows you to research around town.

As to the w/d that would have to e checked after you fine property that you like.

Henry Pruitt
Advanta Realty
(904) 635-4861