Rentals in Greensburg>Question Details

Kaitlin, Home Buyer in Ligonier, PA

I am looking for a rental in the Greensburg area that will allow one large dog (gentle breed) and have had no luck. Any ideas?

Asked by Kaitlin, Ligonier, PA Tue Mar 5, 2013

Answers

5
I agree. It will be hard to rent with a large dog. I have a listing on Locust Valley Road that can be purchased through USDA's no downpayment, guaranteed loan program. With seller assist, you need very little money at closing. FICO score needs to be in the 600's generally. This home is in move in shape and has .4 acre--great for a dog. Contact Jim Morris at Somerset Trust to get pre-qualified.
I can help you find a home that you can get into for same price as you would for paying rent. Call me at 724-289-0003.
We use Arbor Management for rental referrals. The number is 724-733-1565
Hi Kaitlin, honestly, pets make renting difficult, especially when you have a large breed dog. You will most likely need to look for rentals in your local paper and on internet sights such as Craigs List. You may want to look into purchasing at this time. You may be able to qualify to buy your first home with a mortgage payment that will be no more than, or not much more than your rent payment. Many homes in this area will qualify for 100% USDA financing. Choose a local realtor to help you prequalify and show you nice starter homes in the area while mortgage interest rates are super low. It is a simple 5 minute phone call to get prequalified. Check into it..you will be glad you did!
If you email me at marlopicco@prudentialpreferred.com -with you name, address, phone #,
how soon your looking to move and the price range- I can have someone contact you.
Thanks Marlo Rafter
Prudential Preferred Realty
724-322-6602 or 724-929-7228