Rentals in Waldorf>Question Details

Ashley, Home Buyer in 20748

I am looking for a rental in Waldorf or the surrouding area for less than $1700/month. If it is rent w/option that would be ideal.

Asked by Ashley, 20748 Mon Dec 27, 2010

I would like at least 3BRs, 2baths, w/garage. I am flexible and would like to move between February 1 - March, 1, 2011. Does anyone have a listing or know of any rentals?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Waldorf

Answers

3
Hello Ashley,

Waldorf is a great area to live. I currently see three properties in Waldorf that fit your needs. If you are not currently working with an agent, it would be a pleasure to assist you in finding your next home. You can also look at the website below and create your own searches.
I have rentals available in Charles County, feel free to contact me and I will send you the properties.

Good Luck
Ashley,
I will gladly look for you to see what is available that meets your criteria
Please feel free to email me directly and let me know how many people would be moving in? do you have any animals? as this will play a part in finding a rental that would allow pets.
Ania
AniaMiller@kw.com.
Web Reference: http://www.aniamilller.com