Rentals in Herndon>Question Details

Scott Sesen, Renter in Lovettsville, VA

I am looking for a rental house that I can commute to Arlington from. I have three dogs and need a fenced yard. Dogs will bark at strange noises so

Asked by Scott Sesen, Lovettsville, VA Wed Feb 8, 2012

looking for a little privacy. I can pay around 2K

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Herndon

Answers

4
I just put a rental on Mary Powell Lane in Oak Hill/Herndon on the market for 2350. Well maintained and in a great neighborhood.
Hi Scott,

How about a rambler with a fenced back yard with an easy commute to Arlington? send me an email and I'll send you the link....

Mark Bentz
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
4000 Legato Rd.
Suite 100
Fairfax, Va. 22033
703-307-7305 (C)
703-691-1400 (O)
703-691-4656 (F)
mark.bentz@cbmove.com
Hi Scott,
If you're willing to drive in from Prince William County, I would very happy to show you rentals in the Woodbridge area...there you could get a detached home. The further north you go, the more you will have to give up in terms
of space and yard. Just give me a call and we can check out this area! Take care!
I know of a few townhomes that fit that description. If you would like more info on them contact me and we can set up a time to go look at them. One subdivision I work in is right off of Rt. 50 in Fairfax near the entrance to 66. I wouldn't mind showing you them or others in another area you might be interested in.