Rentals in Kissimmee>Question Details

Dafne Torres, Home Buyer in Kissimmee, FL

I am looking for a rental home in the Remington Community, zip code 34744.

Asked by Dafne Torres, Kissimmee, FL Tue Sep 18, 2012

I want to be very close to my children's school (PM Wells Charter Academy) and I prefer to to be close to the turnpike since I work in Orlando. I am looking for a two or three bedroom home. No more than 1,100 a month. I prefer a fenced yard since I have two little ones. Help Please!

Answers

2
My name is MaryRose Bianchi and I am a Realtor & Property Manager with Prudential Results Realty. It would be our pleasure to share with you what homes we have in our inventory; and if we don't have what you're looking for, as Realtors we have access to other realty offices rental listings. Per your description of what you are looking for, there are currently 3 homes available for rent that are either 2 or 3 bedroom that are $1100.00 a month or less. For further information, please contact me directly.

MaryRose Bianchi
Realtor/Property Manager
Prudential Results Realty
206 W. Oak St., Suite B
Kissimmee, FL 34741
407-705-5151 Office Phone
maryrosebianchi@aol.com Email Address
i will be more than happy to try and assist you. Please email me and i will send you any information in that area.

Jose Benitez
Signature Real Estate Group
Done! And Thank you!
Flag Tue Sep 18, 2012