Rentals in East Flatbush>Question Details

Monog, Home Owner in East Flatbush, Brook...

I am looking for a rental agency to list two apartments that I have for rent. Do you list apartments and do you charge the landlord for this service?

Asked by Monog, East Flatbush, Brooklyn, NY Mon Feb 7, 2011

You can e-mail me at zmongo@optonline.net

Answers

20
Rent today; Buy tomorrow. How to convert from Tenant to Homeowner.

When I rented my first apartment in Astoria, I did not want to be a Tenant my whole life and pay my Landlord’s mortgage. I longed to become a Homeowner.

That’s why I found my way into the mortgage business in 1989 and soon afterward became a Homeowner. Here are the fundamentals any Tenant should know to prepare to become a Homeowner in the future, no matter when that might be.

• Credit: Establish 3 credit accounts, no more than 5. Pay your bills on time. Keep your balances to no more than 50% of your credit limit. Don’t pay off the accounts in full. Keep balances active for 12-24 months. All of the above will provide both a good credit score and adequate credit history to qualify for a mortgage loan.

• Assets: A basic savings budget isn’t hard to do. Pay your rent first in your budget; then set aside 10% of your income before taxes . Make it a budget priority and you’ll still have money left over for entertainment and restaurants and clothing.

How much money do you need to buy a home? Many buyers spend no more than $25,000 to buy their first homes. There are loan programs with low down payment requirements and many real estate agents negotiate for their Buyers a “Seller’s concession” to include the Buyer’s closing costs (which are HIGH here in New York!) in the price of the home.

• Income: Two years consistent income is the basic requirement for either a salaried individual or a self-employed person. Income from Bonus, Commission, and Overtime is treated differently and is best discussed with your Mortgage Banker.

• Market Survey: it doesn’t hurt to go out and get to know neighborhoods where you might like to buy a home. Visit open houses on Saturdays and Sundays. It’s okay that you’re not yet buying; tell the Realtor at the Open House you’re just beginning your “survey.” You’ll also get to know market prices for different kinds of homes. It’s okay to “window shop” homes on the weekend at Open Houses!

I hope these fundamentals will help you better understand the path to homeownership is a process that, with preparation and dedication, you can move through easily. And if you’re interested in getting Prequalified today to create an Action Plan for your future of Homeownership, call me anytime!

Trevor Curran
http://www.tcurranmortgage.com

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
Thank you for your questions! We can definitely help you! Please call us at the office @ 1-718-875-8899 so we can schedule an appointment ASAP. We are open 7 days a week Monday Through Friday 9:00 AM to 9;00 PM Sat & Sun 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM We are member of Brooklyn New York MLS & Manhattan REBNY MLS
For more listing visit:
http://www.BrooklynRealProperty.com,

Office 1-718-875-8899
Brooklyn Real Property, Inc.
Downtown Brooklyn Office
389 Atlantic Avenue (Bet: Bond & Hoyt Street)
Brooklyn New York 11217
1-718-875-8899
Canarsie Office
9201 Flatlands Avenue (Corner of East 92 Street)
Brooklyn New York 11236
1-718-272-8988
Hi Monog,

Please consider listing with Century 21 Achievers located near East Flatbush. Please give me a call at (347) 581 - 4453 and we can list your two apartments with NO CHARGE TO LANDLORD. I look forward to speaking to you. Have a great day!
When you list your apt with me there is no charge to the landlord. I screen the client for employment and current earnings and for income tax filed, for credit and backgorund history, for landlord references, All copiesof supporting paperwork will be given to the landlord for review and consideration. I will not show an apartnment unless I discuss with you the clients backgound.
Sure I will be happy to list your rental with my comapny. Please feel free to call me to set up an appointment to view them.
Juanita Meadows
347-417-0693
Citihabitats
We never charge the landlord a fee.

Call us to discuss our tenant screening process that assists landlords. We have also some creative ideas to ensure that the interests of the lardlord are protected (additional security, second guarantor/signer etc).

David Rogoff and Bonnie Chernin
Fillmore Real Estate Branch #19
davidrogoff@fillmore.com
bonniechernin@fillmore.com
917-593-4068 (CELL)
Good morning Monog,

I'm a licensed real estate broker/owner of Kingsbridge Management Group,Inc. I'd like to tell you a little

about myself to see if we're the right fit to work together.I have been living in Brooklyn, NY for over thirty years

and in the real estate business for thirteen years, through the good time as well as the bad times.I've

worked in the in the investment bank industry as investment adviser,giving high networth clients like

yourself, showing them how to best allocate their money to get the best returns.So I know I'm able to rent the

two bedroom apartment for you.Give me a call at 917-586-0369 or email me.I'm looking forward to hearing

from you.

Michael L. Bryan

Broker/Owner

Kingsbridge Management Group,Inc
Please consider our company, Kings Realty Professionals

Phillip Benn
347-526-3501
We at Gosen Properties can definitely help you with that without charging you any fees.
Consider us the agency with options.
All of our listings are free.
Our fee consists of 1 months rent which is payed either by the tenant or by the land lord.
The benefit to paying the fee is the magnetic attraction renters have to no fee apartments.
We take the time to thoroughly screen our clients. What ever you choose we will support.
Steve Cast (347) 569-3899 Feel free to call me any time.
I f you still are looking for a professional real estate office to rent your apartments call me anytime. Charles D'Alessandro at Fillmore Real Estate .
yes, we do listings for rentals. Usually the tenant pays for 3 months up front, which is the month's rent, month's security and listing agent fee.
Hi, we will list your apartments for rent. We do not charge the landlord a fee for this service. The fee is received from the tenant that rents the apartment. Please call me at 347-982-6395 or email at judithfigueroa@fillmore.com. We know Brooklyn!!!
Dear Monog you don't have to pay the real estate broker because the tenant or renter pays 1 month rent+ security+ commission to the broker ,that is value of each rental unit.I would be more than pleased to provide you with more of my company's services, since my office is in the East Flatbush area.Furthermore, I've been living in this area for over 30 years.My company is Kingsbridge Management Group, Inc and I can be reached at this telephone # 917- 586 - 0369.I'm looking forward to be of service to you. Michael L. Bryan.
Any local realty office/agent can help you with the listings--as for the commission--unless agreed otherwise, generally the tenants pays the fee.
We list apartments also and there is no charge to the landlord, the tenant pays the rental fee. you can reach me by email benbaymaria@optimum.net, or you can call me at 718-680-6442, ext. 256.

thank you Maria Caputo - Ben Bay Realty Co.
Yes we do list apartments, and we dont charge landlords any fees. Our clients usually pay the fee to move in. Please call us at 718-598-7374 cell. We are located at east 17th street and Ditmas avenue

I work for citi-habitats, we are the biggest rental firm in NYC, and fourth largest sales company in NY. We list properties for no fee. However, by you paying a broker fee, whole or portion, gives renters incentive to rent your property over someone else's. Feel free to contact me at any point at 646-898-5184 or ipletinskiy@citi-habitats.com.

Thank You,
Ilya Pletinskiy
My office can certainly help you with that. Please call me at (347) 207-3868. Yes, the broker usually charges a fee which is equal to one month's rent. Thanks.
I absolutely do, but the details we should discuss over the phone. As for fees for service, there are of course ways we can work this out but there are benefits of you paying the broker fee. Please feel free to reach out to me at 718 309 4314.