Rentals in 85339>Question Details

Tracy Ludke, Renter in Surprise, AZ

I am looking for a rent with option single family home with 2-3 bdrm, 2 bath, 2 car garage with all appliances included that is close to all needs.

Asked by Tracy Ludke, Surprise, AZ Tue May 24, 2011

I do not drive and am disabled and am living in a semi with my fiance. We are looking to move into a home before the end of the summer. Are there homes in the areas I am requesting that fit my needs for a price of no more than $900.00 per month. We live in Michigan and we need to relocate to Arizona for my health.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 85339

Answers

3
Hi Tracy:

There are a number of websites for people who seek a lease to own deal. I don't know which sites are best, but you can google "lease to own" or "rent to own." You also can check with real estate agents in your area, especially those that handle rentals.

Ron
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 24, 2011
You may also be able to connect with an investor or other homeowner in the area. I'd be glad to try and help you to some extent, but as Jeff already stated, market rents in the area are generally above $900. Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.

Patrick Brennan
@Home Properties and Management
Tracy Ludke

Dear Tracy:

There are very good prices in Arizona right now. Lease with optioins to buy are not as plentiful. Although there were no lease option to buy within your $900/mo price range in zip code 85339 (Laveen) there are some in other areas of the Phoenix metro area at $900/mo or less. To see these lease option homes: http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?u89kfw8do5i,12,1

If I can answer any more questions for you feel free to contact me directly.

Jeff Masich, Realtor
HomeSmart
Arizona Homes and Land
Web Reference: http://ArizonaHomesLand.com