Rentals in Skokie>Question Details

Tramy Dao, Renter in Skokie, IL

I am looking for a rent to own property in Skokie and Nile. Please let me know if anyone have any available.

Asked by Tramy Dao, Skokie, IL Mon Nov 12, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Skokie

This question is asked very frequently and here is my input. You should consider renting for the time being if you cannot buy now. This will allow you to save for a larger down payment, take care of any credit issues, and help make your length of employment more attractive. I always advise anyone who wishes to Rent to Own, to hire an OUTSTANDING Attorney (The Best of the Best). Usually Rent to Own options become very messy and are favored more towards the Seller, in my opinion.

Either way you choose to go, Consider consulting a Real Estate Agent to assist you in the search and negotiating of a new place to call home.

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you all the best,

De Vonte Williamson, LSA
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 13, 2012
Since rent to own properties may not be listed as such, consider working with an agent of your own. Keep in mind that rent to own can be risky and one could stand to lose a bit of money, therefore do inform yourself well, and consider consulting with an attorney who specializes in real estate beforehand. If you haven't done so yet, visit with any licensed loan officer, see if you can buy outright...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 13, 2012
I have a great rental program that is just rolling out now.
It's great if you are looking for a rent to own, or just to rent.

If you are looking for a rent to own it allows you to have ultimate flexibility in terms, while at the same time it opens you up to both sides of the market. You can look for homes that are on the market to rent as well as homes that are up for sale

If you are looking simply to just rent, it allows you to look at homes that are also for sale.
This opens you up to a whole new marketplace, where the standards may be a bit higher then looking at homes that are simply just for rent.

Here are some benefits of the program

* You can purchase anytime in the first 5 years of renting the home
* There is no up front option fee
* If you choose not to purchase, there are no penalty fees
* Purchase price is determined upfront. You will always know what the house will cost to buy at anytime.
* Home will be remodeled.
* Broaden you're search to other property types that may be on the market for rent as well as for sale.

Please contact me for more details.

This is an exciting new program. Be one of the first in the area to take advantage of it.

Rover is welcome at these properties too!

Arlyn Tratt
Coldwell Banker Residential
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012