Rentals in Bakersfield>Question Details

Mercy7777, Renter in Bakersfield, CA

I am looking for a ranch

Asked by Mercy7777, Bakersfield, CA Sun Oct 9, 2011

Answers

5
As a mini-ranch owner myself and boarding facility owner I would love to help you. Many local ranches are not listed conventionally. It is always good to have a Broker who is in the loop. Feel free to call me at 661-343-0690
Cecilia (Cissy) Johns
Broker
I think I answered this same question on another thread. But if you are flexible and could consider South Riverside or san Diego County we have lot's of ranch land down here. The weather is certainly a lot nicer all year around and you can't beat the topography.

We've got Temecula Valley, Fallbrook, Bonsall, NE Escondido, NE Vista, Valley Center, Pauma Valley, Ramona and many other very choice ranchland in this area. Do you want to rent or purchase?
How far south are you willing to travel? And, what are you looking for? Our brokerage has several land listings in San Diego and Riverside Counties ranging in price from 89k to 2 million. At the high end, we have a horse ranch with several out buildings that can accomodate 300 horses.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 9, 2011
Are you looking in Bakersfield or somewhere else. I know of 2 ranches being sold in Frasier Park which is not far from Bakersfield. They can be purchase separately or together, they are adjoining properties. Let me know and I can send you the info.

Cheers.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 9, 2011
I think Texas has some............
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 9, 2011