Rentals in Irvine>Question Details

Annabelle, Renter in Rancho Palos Verdes,...

I am looking for a place to stay from December to March in Irvine. Is there someone who can help me? I am traveling alone.

Asked by Annabelle, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA Wed Sep 11, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Irvine

Answers

5
sri_sherman’s answer
Ms. Annabelle,
Our home is available for rent. It is 3 bedrooms and 2 and a powder room with big living room and all. It is single family home in a very safe community. However, the rent will be $3000/ per month, ref, washer dryer included. Not available to smokers and no pets. Other options are available. Invite further discussions by phone 949 262 2599.
Vish
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 17, 2013
Marriott Residence Inn. After 30 days no more tax because you qualify as a resident. I stayed their for 3 months when I remodeled my house. Breakfast free everyday for all. Waffles too! Plus - if you apply for the Marriott Awards Program you will earn points for a free stay at Marriotts all over. I had accumulated enough points for 7 night(s) stay anywhere. I made 3 free getaway trips all for free nights.
Hi Annabelle

I have a few questions for you so I can help you in finding a place
What is your max amount you want to spend per month ?
Do you have any pets?
How many bedrooms?
How many people total? Just you
Are you interested in senior living area?

Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realto
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
Hello Ingrid,

My max amount would be 2500, preferably around 2200 or under.
I don't have pets
one room or a studio is fine (It's just me)
I am not qualified for senior residential area tho

Thank you.
Flag Thu Sep 12, 2013
If you are a senior you can do a furnished rental in Laguna Woods Village not far from Irvine which would probably be the least expensive way to go. Since it is just you a 1 bedroom 1 bath would probably work. At this time there is 1 available at $1200 a month on a short term lease.

Lori Hanson
714-585-5236 Cell
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
Lori, my husband and I are looking for a short term and this price is more our pocket book preference. Can you tell me what age is considered a senior and is this a pet friendly complex? We have a well behaved, crate-trained dog, 27# and are looking to arrive back in SoCal the end of September. Thanks! ~~ Tamara Vassey
Flag Sat Sep 14, 2013
You should consider motels, hotels or extended stays as they are furnished and ready for immediate occupancy. What is your budget per month? There is 1bd 2ba condo 1,120sf in Irvine that is furnished for $1,995 a month. Then the next is 2bd 2ba condo 1,463sf at $2,800 a month. You may want to check the motel, hotels and extended stays as they are comparable. The listings I mentioned won't be available in December but I can set you up to receive ALL furnished listings that come available daily to study.

http://www.under640ficoscoreloans.com/Pages/ContactSheryl.aspx
Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker - Sr. Loan Officer CA only
REO & Short Sale Specialist
Credit Repair At No Cost
ALL Loan Programs Available
20+ Years Experience
BRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
760-486-4225
9am till 7pm 7 days
http://youtu.be/MrygA2_8fAY

If my response was helpful, consider clicking thumbs up or Best Answer!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
Hello Sheryl,

Yes, I would very much like to receive all the short term rental listings (especially month by month). It doesn't necessary needs to be furnished but I would like to have the water/utility/internet covered. My budget is anything under 2200 and 2500 would be stretching a little. Thank you very much!
Flag Wed Sep 11, 2013