Rentals in Irvine>Question Details

Annabelle, Renter in Rancho Palos Verdes,...

I am looking for a place to stay from December to March in Irvine. Is there someone who can help me? I am traveling alone.

Asked by Annabelle, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA Wed Sep 11, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Irvine

Answers

4
Marriott Residence Inn. After 30 days no more tax because you qualify as a resident. I stayed their for 3 months when I remodeled my house. Breakfast free everyday for all. Waffles too! Plus - if you apply for the Marriott Awards Program you will earn points for a free stay at Marriotts all over. I had accumulated enough points for 7 night(s) stay anywhere. I made 3 free getaway trips all for free nights.
Hi Annabelle

I have a few questions for you so I can help you in finding a place
What is your max amount you want to spend per month ?
Do you have any pets?
How many bedrooms?
How many people total? Just you
Are you interested in senior living area?

Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realto
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
Hello Ingrid,

My max amount would be 2500, preferably around 2200 or under.
I don't have pets
one room or a studio is fine (It's just me)
I am not qualified for senior residential area tho

Thank you.
Flag Thu Sep 12, 2013
If you are a senior you can do a furnished rental in Laguna Woods Village not far from Irvine which would probably be the least expensive way to go. Since it is just you a 1 bedroom 1 bath would probably work. At this time there is 1 available at $1200 a month on a short term lease.

Lori Hanson
714-585-5236 Cell
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 11, 2013
Lori, my husband and I are looking for a short term and this price is more our pocket book preference. Can you tell me what age is considered a senior and is this a pet friendly complex? We have a well behaved, crate-trained dog, 27# and are looking to arrive back in SoCal the end of September. Thanks! ~~ Tamara Vassey
Flag Sat Sep 14, 2013
Ms. Annabelle,
Our home is available for rent. It is 3 bedrooms and 2 and a powder room with big living room and all. It is single family home in a very safe community. However, the rent will be $3000/ per month, ref, washer dryer included. Not available to smokers and no pets. Other options are available. Invite further discussions by phone 949 262 2599.
Vish
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 17, 2013