Rentals in Madison>Question Details

Heather, Renter in Madison, GA

I am looking for a place to rent in the Madison or Buckhead area. Anyone know of any places?

Asked by Heather, Madison, GA Sun May 5, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Madison

Answers

2
Hi Heather! I would love to chat with you about your "wish list" in a home to rent. There are properties which are more rural, as well as in town homes. Do you need to consider school systems? If you are not currently working with an agent, email me at ahickox1@gmail.com and we can see if we can find a place for you. Thanks for your request!
The local rental market is always tight - and the construction of the Baxter plant is making the situation tougher! What are you looking for, and what's your budget?
Is that jeanne@horseandhome.com, .net, or .org?
Flag Sun May 5, 2013
with that budget, we can find you some options. Email me at jeanne@horseandhome and we can talk about what you prefer in a home, and when you'd like to move in.
Flag Sun May 5, 2013
Flag Sun May 5, 2013
Looking for a 3 br 2 bath house. Our budget is $1,300. Really, looking in all of Morgan County. Also, areas of Greene County and Putnam County that bump right up against Morgan County would be fine.
Flag Sun May 5, 2013