Rentals in Montclair>Question Details

Npaulvin, Home Buyer in Holmdel, NJ

I am looking for a place between Montclair and westfield. Looking to move middle of march till April .

Asked by Npaulvin, Holmdel, NJ Tue Jan 8, 2013

Max of $2400 w/d in unit and central air

Answers

5
Mark Eulie’s answer
You would want to start looking about 45 days from posession and if your are in a current lease, check for when you are required to notify your landlord to avoid a penalty. As for your range and requirements, that should not be a problem in Montclair. I dont work the Westfield Market so you would want to speak with an agennt there. Feel free to contact me with any other questions or concerns at mark.eulie@cbmoves or call me at 973-615-6469.
Npaulvin,

Are you looking to be in a train town? Do you have other specifications? When we work with rental clients we don't usually recommend looking until a month to 3 weeks prior to the date you are looking to move. Rentals move fast and what's there today will not be there tomorrow...

Here are some of the requirements most landlords looking for:
1.Get an employment verification
2. Get your credit report (which any realtor should be able to get you free of charge)
3. Tenant pay 1-1.5 months security deposit
4. Tenant pay 1 month of rent
5. usually tenant pays the realtor fees in the sum of 1 month rent.

If you like our team's assistance, we would love to chat further on the phone. We service Essex, Morris and Union counties (all the towns from Montclair to Westfield).

Feel free to reach out or log to check some options at our website: http://www.sharonandkarenhometeam.com

All the best!

The Sharon and Karen Home Team
Keller Williams Suburban Realty
250 S. Livingston Ave.
Livingston, NJ 07039
sharonandkaren@kw.com
917-294-0356
201-738-3158
I love that area! Wonderful communities! I'd need more precise information to find the best match for you so call or email me and let's explore your world of possibilities!
Leni
973 207 9803
TeamHelene@KW.com
I think I have something for you that's not listed could you call me now or email me so I can disclose the rental.

Blanca Rosario
917-664-0885
That is a lot of ground, encompassing 100s of thousands in population and hundreds of home possibilites. If you want to explore the Essex county market for rentals, contact me at
CWitzig@verizon.net. For Union county I am sure an agent will seek your attention here.