Rentals in Jersey City>Question Details

peter.sporte…, Renter in Jersey City, NJ

I am looking for a one bedroom place near Jersey City Since I will be working in newport starting in August. I will pay no more then $1300 a month.

Asked by peter.sportello1, Jersey City, NJ Mon Jun 3, 2013

Answers

4
Hi Sarah, I would be glad to help you with your search and your new journey to move to jersey city. I am a real estate agent with Public Trust Realty Group. I do alot of business in Jersey City. You can email me at silverman_shelley@yahoo.com or call me at (201) 362-5600. You can let me know your specifics and we can go from there. I will respond asap.

Thanks & Have a great evening.

Shelley Silverman
Public Trust Realty Group
Hi Peter

There will be some apartments available in your price range. Are you planning on moving in August? If so, we won;t have a lot of listings until the first of July. If you are wanting to move earlier, please give me a call or e mail and I can let you know what is currently available.

I am looking to move in August
Flag Mon Jun 3, 2013
Hi Peter, Good Choice! Newport is a very popular area. There are a few 1 bedroom rentals in the Jersey City area. If you would like all of the details on what is available for July & August please email me. KathleenC.Realtor @ gmail.com

Good Luck! Kathleen
Hi Peter,

I would like to assist you with your search. It would be great to narrow down your criteria a bit more. Lets get to work on that.

Please contact me at:

Elvin Lopez
551-208-0166
elvinlopez@kw.com

Thank you.