Rentals in Orange Beach>Question Details

Sara Hall, Renter in Orange Beach, AL

I am looking for a long term lease in Orange Beach/ Perdidoarea on the gulf or Bay. I would prefer at least 2 bedrooms.

Asked by Sara Hall, Orange Beach, AL Wed May 9, 2012

Answers

2
Sara - I have a luxury 3/3 in Orange Beach - fully furnished with penthouse style views and amenities. It is 2700 square feet with an additional 900 square feet of balcony overlooking both the beach on one end and the bay with Ono Island on the other. Stainless - granite - high end furnishings. Over 150 feet of floor to ceiling windows with unobstructed balcony views of both sunrise and sunset daily. Full laundry, wet bar, storage space and it has a BOAT SLIP! Moments from the pass! Condos in this property lease in the peak season for about $5000 per month. Depending on the length of time you wish to lease, we could go as low as $3500 monthly. Amount includes water, gas, sewer, cable, trash, internte, pest control. Brooke