Rentals in Loganville>Question Details

Jbooth, Renter in Loganville, GA

I am looking for a lease purchase in loganville, ga. Closer to the walton county line rather than Gwinnett county.

Asked by Jbooth, Loganville, GA Fri Jun 15, 2012

I am looking for a 4/5 bedroom with 2 bath at least in a subdivision. Payments no higher than $1400.00 a month. Looking to move no later than October 2012.I am interested in rent to own or lease purchase only. Please respond to jbooth7768@yahoo.com

Answers

1
Hello JBooth,
If you have not found a home per your needs yet, I have a great house in the Archer/Grayson Gwinnett Hi area that is just a minute from the Walton County line.It will be available on or before Feb. 28. It is in the Bay Village Subdivision. Its a traditional "cottage-style" 4 bd/2ba with a stacked stone FRPLC, all appl. inc. W/D, 2-car gar., vltd. ceil. and a split master. Rental payments are only $1025--with a portion going to the principal if we are talking about a lease purchase. It 's in a super-well-maintained neighborhood with covenants that helps keep the whole area looking clean, pristine and crime-free.
You can call me at 404.839.9334 or email me at durandiana7@yahoo.com