Rentals in Queens>Question Details

Jessica Islam, Renter in Glen Cove, NY

I am looking for a house to rent within the half hollow school district. Would anyone have any properties to show? Thanks!

Asked by Jessica Islam, Glen Cove, NY Sun Jul 8, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Queens

Answers

5
Work with an agent; check http://www.mlsli.com Also check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 9, 2012
Please call us at 718-657-7777 or 347-219-2037 to view our rental inventory
Thank you
WE specialize in rentals, please check our site http://www.WERENTNY.com for hundreds of listings with pictures, videos or feel free to call us at 646-606-2366
I would be happy to provide you with a FREE account on Listing Book so that you can easily control your own search with very little time invested.

LIsting Book connects to the Multiple Listing Service and will tell you, based on your search criteria, what is on the market; will notify you immediately when something new comes on the market and will also let you know if a rental out of your $ zone has a price reduction into your search criteria.

Not only is it free, Listing Book does not obligate you to any one Realtor; work with whom you choose.

If you wish to have your own account on Listing Book, I will need very little information; first & last name, email address, price range. The rest you can put in yourself.

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
631-425-6150
Please call me . I'll be happy to help you 917-685-1690

Neng
Licensed Realtor
CBR/ SFR
Winzone Realty, inc.