Rentals in Gurnee>Question Details

lornajean46, Other/Just Looking in Gurnee, IL

I am looking for a house in the Gurnee area. I want my children in a better school and neighborhood.

Asked by lornajean46, Gurnee, IL Tue Feb 5, 2013

A house with 3 bedrooms, accepting section 8. my email is lornajean46@yahoo.com Can someone please help me. Thanks and God bless you all

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Gurnee

Answers

2
lornajean46,

Are you still looking for a home in the Gurnee area? Gurnee is one of the areas I specialize in. Sometimes rental listings don't specify if they will accept section 8 housing, but I can always find out if they will. The best part is my service is does not cost you anything as a potential tenant in most cases. Get all the most recent and updated information daily on rental listings. I also offer a FREE and without obligation market analysis for anyone who is looking to rent, sell, or buy in Lake and McHenry Counties. Why not get the most current market information to aid you in any decision?

Gary Geer
Results Realty USA
I manage the RE/MAX office in Gurnee. I'll have my assistant contact you in the morning and see if she can help you find something.