Rentals in 11203>Question Details

Marie D Pier…, Home Buyer in 11203

I am looking for a home to rent with option to buy in area codes 11203, 11210, 11226

Asked by Marie D Pierre, 11203 Sat Apr 3, 2010

I am looking for a home to rent with option to buy in area codes 11203, 11210, 11226 do you have
this on trulia's site

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 11203

Answers

5
You can definitely give me a call and I will do my best to find you the perfect home! Contact me any which way you prefer.

Cell:(646) 691-6795
Email: MShafique@rapidnyc.com
Hi Marie:
the first thing we need to know is your price range for a rental as well as what size home you require.
As my assoicates have stated below it would be best to work with a realtor to help you find something
because they generally do not list this information on the mls so each seller would have to be approached
differently.
feel free to contact me directly and i will be happy to try and help you find a home.
madelinepadovano@fillmore.com
718-3328800
Hi Marie,

We are full time Brooklyn Realtors and the zip codes you mention are in the neighborhoods of Midwood, East Flatbush and Prospect Park. Prices and rentals vary from neighborhood to neighborhood, and we would need some more specific information. For what you are seeking, it really would be easier to enlist the help of an agent. Please call us at 917-593-4068 and we would be happy to help you in your search.

Bonnie Chernin & David Rogoff
E-mail: david@BestHomesInBrooklyn.com
Cellular: 917-593-4068
You may find some on Trulia. But it'd be better to use a Realtor and/or do it yourself. Here's a link to a blog I wrote on how to find lease-options and rent-to-owns.

http://www.trulia.com/blog/don_tepper/2010/03/how_you_can_fi…
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Any agent can help you with your search--contact any realty office(s) and inquire or contact any local Trulia contributor(s) directly and ask--you may also wish to consider interviewing a few agents and choosing the one you like best--he/she can schedule appointments, keep you updated with properties that meet your criteria, handle paperwork, etc.--