Rentals in San Antonio>Question Details

Annie Norris, Renter in San Antonio, TX

I am looking for a home to rent that has good schools in the area, allows pets, and is not a horrible commute to Pleasanton. Any ideas?

Asked by Annie Norris, San Antonio, TX Tue Jul 23, 2013

Answers

3
There are currently 18 listings within a 20 mile radius of Pleasanton. The rents range from $800 a month to $2500 a month. As far as school districts go, you would be looking at Southside ISD, Pleasanton ISD, Poteet ISD, or Jourdanton ISD- if you would like a different district, you would have to go farther than 20 miles away. Hope this helps! If you need anything else, please go to http://www.makesanantoniohome.com. You can do a comprehensive search and set up alerts based on what may fit your criteria!
Sandy
I could help you find the perfect house for you and the family in your desired area of town. Email me or give me a call to get started.
I will be happy to work with you. Please contact me directly to get started. You may call or email at the provided information.

Sue