Rentals in Steiner Ranch>Question Details

shoogie, Renter in Lakeway, TX

I am looking for a home to rent long term in Lakeland or Steiner Ranch. Hidden Valley, off of Mansfield Dam, as well. Max. rent 1300 to 1400.

Asked by shoogie, Lakeway, TX Sun Apr 6, 2014

Answers

4
Hi Shoogie,

If you are looking to lease while you build a home please check us out. With lease prices and interest rates the way the are we can usually build a custom home for a similar monthly payment. We have built many homes all over the Austin area and especially near Steiner and Lakeway.

Keith
ww.silvertoncustomhomes.com
512-934-0629
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 10, 2014
Steiner Ranch and all the areas around it are way above the price range you mentioned. $1400 barely gets you any home in the greater Austin area, maybe a 2/2 condo. If you can either change location or pay higher rent, I would be happy to help.

Vivianne Dordea, Realtor
Sierra Homes Realty
512-554-5997
Just curious if you found anything. I know it's been awhile. If not, you can find homes for lease on my site. You can circle a specific area, search by lifestyle categories, etc.

Cheers,

Ranee Bray
http://www.RaneeBray.com
TCP Realty
512-270-9750
I looked in the MLS the lowest lease in these areas is $2,195.